BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Rabu, 22 Mei 2013

Emergency Message from EmbedUpload





Hello world !
That was my first programm in C,like all programmers .
I am Mohammad Razi from Iran ,norh of iran ,Gilan ,Rasht .
I am Embedupload.com administrator ,i wrote all script alone
When you see this page ,be sure i am in big trouble,maybe i was died !!!
This page has been shown you ,cause i didn't connect to internet from 5 days ago ,
and currently i don't know why i am in jail !
Cause iranian secret police incarcerated me for no reason .
They first incarcerated my gril friend ,and now me .
I never did anything against the law .
I don't know why ,really don't know .
This is iran,more than a Jail .
I tooked Georgia resident about 1 month ago (maybe it was my fault for them !!!),when i came to iran to see my familly,they incarcerated me.
I know no one can help me ,but i hope that no iranian peaple be in this sutation in future.
You can use embedupload.com ,but i don't know when it will crash .
Bye guys ,love you ! Please share this page to help me and other peaple in iran



Pagi ini sedikit dikejutkan dengan notes di embedUpload yang selama ini saya kira berasal dari USA ...

Entah bagaimana nasib orang ini sekarang dan mungkin negara sana kebebasan begitu mahal saking mahalnya untuk membuka situs jejaring sosial saja sangat sulit...

source images : docs.oracle

0 komentar: