BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Kamis, 25 Maret 2010

Bojana Novakovic - another my favourite actress-





Bojana Novakovic

Age: 29
Home Country: Serbia/Australia

How You Know Her: The sexy Serbian moved Down Under at the start of her teen years and almost instantly caught the acting bug. A theater player early on (including a few steamy girl-on-girl kiss scenes), Bojana began turning heads after her award-winning performance on the ABC mini-series Marking Time. It was only a matter of time before Hollywood beckoned, first with a small part in Drag Me to Hell. She'll be dragging you to heaven with her performance in Mel Gibson's return to the big screen, Edge of Darkness, playing his murdered daughter. Why do the hot ones have to die first?

Why Hollywood? "It's mammoth, a monster, and I am just latching on to the tail end of it. I went there because I knew that to break into that world means you have more choices. I just want choices. It's not about making money and having a lot of friends in Hollywood, that's the last thing I want."The Australian

0 komentar: